- 6 iPads and 2 netbooks or laptops (for oh, how I would love to be able to regularly integrate some of the many fabulous tech bits I am learning about in various workshops I am taking!!!)
- Math dictionaries: one more like this, and 2-3 like this; I have about 4, and they are always in high demand and students are working on various projects in math.
- Kleenix and paper towel -- why these basics aren't provided has long been a mystery to me, but it sure adds one more daily annoyance to not have them! I've already spent too much of my own money on this stuff this year, and I just bought new soaps for the sinks, so somebody, please, give me something for the kids to blow their noses into, already!!!
- Blokus Trigon... because it's such a great geometry game!
- My antique German, cherry wood, made-by-my-great-uncle-in-Kassel-about-100-years-ago dining room table, chairs and bench fixed/restored and reupholstered. Truly, they are a masterpiece, with many fond memories, and I think a few more years left in them... but they are literally falling apart!
- A few big, high-quality, sharp knives (a paring knife would also be welcome. A sharp one!)
- Four grapefruit spoons -- you know, the ones with the ridges on top? My mother had two when I was growing up... they were always going missing. Finally once they left for good. :(
- Two new cutting boards -- a big and a small -- because ours have seen better days...
For my Back:
- A new fridge -- apartment sized with bottom mount freezer (so I don't have to bend over and break my back every time I'm pulling out the eggs or cheese... and, hey, it would have the added bonus that it wouldn't freeze all my vegetables like my current ancient model!!)
- Ergonomic chair from Herman Miller (like the AWESOME one my girlfriend recently got!)
For my Soul:
- Flight for Tats to come visit or me and the boys to go visit her in Feb and again at March break. It's been super hard to be separated for SOOOOO long this year while she works on PEI as the province's only flight instructor. And after so many months apart, our upcoming 2.5 weeks at Christmas will be all too short, I'm afraid! :(
- Gift certificate from Cheese Boutique (because truly, there is not much a good piece of cave-aged Gruyere can't fix!)
- Roll of loonies for the laundry, roll of ttc tokens and/or a whole whack of children's TTC tix -- such a time saver to not have to run out and get this myself constantly!
- 10 hours of Cessna 150 rental at Island Air -- because I REALLY miss flying!!!!
- Books: Defying Gay Gravity, the Art of Coming Out, 3 copies each of Outing the Bible (to share with misinformed believers)
- Gift Certificate at Freshii, cause I can't tell you how many times it's saved me on late nights at school!!
For my Face:
Oh, wait... that was a typo --
I'm just re-reading, and it actually says it's better to GIVE than receive!
Oh well, never mind.